Fun With Connor P. Vol.5

Today in 2 and 3D design I cut out and built the rook and the bishop. Yesterday I cut out one Pawn, ⅔ of a Knight, ¾ of a Bishop, and a Rook. The reason for not cutting out all of the Bishop is I did not have the time to design the head, and for the knight I left Carvey over night because my cut took around 3 hours to complete. During the night my computer died halfway through cutting out the middle section of the knight. I also used an up cut ball end tip which left the things fuzzy. Using the wrong bit caused some of my pieces to not cut out the way I had intended them to. One example of this was the knight head.
For the most part the cuts I made were fine. I decided to recut some of the pieces that I did not think looked the best along with the pieces that did not cut because my computer died. I also designed my bishop head and figured out what  made my rook head not look the best. Some of the shapes that were supposed to be cut out did not register with the computer. I fixed this and re cut the head and it turned out fine. Once all the cuts were made I sanded and glued together the Bishop and the Rook. I did not glue the knight because there was a defect in its head. I continued gluing the chess board together but have not finished all of the squares.

Comments