Fun with Connor P. Vol.4 Culicidae are people to!!!!

Today in 2 and 3d design I made a lot of progress. First I started to glue my chess board together. I put the squares in rows of eight. I then glued the squares 1 by 8 with wood glue. I then put the row of squares in between two pieces of wood and used three clamps to push all the squares together. It would be too difficult to explain, so just look at the pictures below. The one with the clamps is what I am talking about. At first I could only make two of these rows but later, other people needed to use some of the clamps so I downgraded my production to only clamping one at a time. Once each row is put in the clamps it needs 2 hours of continuous pressure to be at its strongest. I completed four of these today. During the time in between gluing and clamping I started to design the Bishop and the Rook. The Rook was first and the castle part of the peace was hard to make. I might of messing up in the program that we use for Carvey because it did not cut in some places and drilled holes in other parts. Because J-term is ending in a day I won't be able to finish all of my chess board ( I will complete it after the trip). One of the cases was the ice that formed on the roads causing out school to shut down for two days. Another problem was the flood that canceled the trip, so to solve the problem of the people in the school of not somehow bonding we are going on a trip for three days ( Three days that were meant for J-term) to Galveston (this is not sarcastic if doing so will hurt my grade). But what can you do. Itis unfortunate that we missed 5 more days of this J-term. I do not have pictures of my pieces yet because I left them in Carvey overnight because I am cutting out a Rook, Knight, Pawn, and ¾ of a bishop, I did not have the time to make the head. I am excited to see how my pieces turn out along with how disfigured and mutilated my Rook is. But the thing that I am most excited about is the Bishop turned out ( that was my favorite design). I almost modeled it after a Christmas tree.
P.S. If you are wondering what Culicidae are, they are mosquitoes. I know it must be a pain in the neck to not know the are. Sorry, I was expecting that joke to have much more of a bite. I hope that my jokes aren't deadly like malaria. I hope writing these jokes doesn't denguoofing up my grade. Ok, I’ll buzz of now. I have no life.



link to picture of mosquito:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mosquito+scientific+name&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLncGglO3YAhUHXa0KHWHbCY4Q_AUICygC&biw=1294&bih=653#imgrc=XiHzJr_TGNALBM:

Comments