Day 7 (Sayer C)

After finishing the designs for the laser cutter I took the liberty of cutting them out, one of my planned CNC router designs also managed to make it to the laser cutter, out of pure lack of time. I did have difficulties, specifically in cutting all the way through, as my cuts didn't register, so all I could do was engrave, luckily for me that was good enough. This does mean that the CNC router top wall will take longer to finish, however. I will hopefully be able to finish it before the end of the day, the grand finale of the project will be the entrance of the music box. Sadly though, the actual music box will be here by the 31st at least, so I plan to finalize it at home. The only other thing I have left to do is to paint the walls.

These are the finalized laser cutter designs

Comments