At long last, my unnecessarily long project for my ball in a cup is done! Looking at it now, I feel really disappointed that it took this long to make, along with a lot of broken wood and wasted time. I feel like I could have been more precise with my measurements and asked for more help, and that would have given everyone else time with Carvey. The string for it had a "stylistic choice" in that I took the lazy route and just tied some stopper-knots to shorten the string. I could have done more work on it, but the knots are too small and tight for me to undo them.
As for the yin-yang wallhang, I highly doubt I will be able to get it done this week and, if I have time, I might have to do it in design tech. I feel like I haven't been doing my best this J-term, and, not to make excuses, I think that my lack of skill, lack of sleep and time on the weekends due to rehearsal, and focus on other things has really hindered my performance. On the other hand, I am excited to continue my work on this project during the next semester.

Comments